6 tips for running a great Adwords shopping campaign
Online shopping is tough. The elusive shopper is at home, online, looking at what they want, when they want, sometimes in the dead of night. There is a lot of competition so how do you get your products in front of those customers?
Why not try a Google Adwords shopping campaign? Those small pictures that show up when you search for a product/good that say “sponsored ads” where people can click to buy. Whilst the initial setup can be a bit tricky and lengthy, once done the shopping ads run themselves and sometimes at a fraction of the cost of a regular search campaign.
My 6 tips for running a great shopping campaign are:
- Have the best quality product photos you can get
- Make sure your pricing is competitive
- Set your maximum bid wisely
- Update your product feed regularly with stock levels and offers
- Simplify your online store, make it quick to buy
- Run your ads sooner rather than later, there are opportunities to get ahead of your competition.
If in doubt, outsource your shopping campaign to a specialist. After all, a shopping campaign showcases your product and a picture tells a thousand words, 24 hours a day. Embrace the new way of shopping and make it good for your business!
These are just some of my tips. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me for more details.