Only 2 weeks To Go!!!
I am proud to say that coming up on 13 July 2016, I will be running an Introduction to SEO, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools for the Sydney Community College. The 1 day per week, 3 week long workshop will be based in the York Street, Sydney Campus from 6pm to 9pm and is open for up to 20 participants.
We have designed the course with Small Business owners in mind. Small Business owners do it all and search engine optimisation (SEO) doesn’t have to be an exception. You can learn the basics of SEO in this course over 3 weeks where we will introduce you to SEO, Google Analytics and Google webmaster tools so that you can undertake building your websites online presence and ranking.
We will be covering off:
- What is SEO?
- Getting down to SEO basics
- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly examples of SEO
Google Analytics Training
- Why every business needs to Learn how to use Google Analytics?
- Setting up Google Analytics properly
- Making Google Analytics Goals work for you
- Understanding Sales Funnels & reporting
Google Webmaster Tools Training
- Why Small Businesses need Webmaster Tools?
- Keyword Research done right
My approach is about practical steps to get your business noticed online. If you have access to the administration of your own business website then I am sure you will come away with some useful tips and recommendations specific to your business.
As this is the first class for this new course the fee is only $199! Spaces are limited so if you are keen to learn a thing or two about SEO for your business, I would love to see you there.
Enrol online here for your seat at SEO Training.